Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mashup webinar, and hey I'm, er, tweeting?

WSO2 does free webinars every now and again about our products and general SOA and Web Services topics. Jonathan is going to be giving one on the Mashup Server this coming week. Check it out if you're interested!

While on the subject of mashups, one of our fab engineers, Tyrell, whipped up this cool Twitter + Google Maps mashup in just a few hours. It's pretty excellent, and it was serendipitous to find out about it around the same time I started tweeting (or is it "twittering"?). Now I want the same functionality, but filtered to either just the folks I'm following, or the subjects I'm tracking... (update - Tyrell added friend filtering the mashup. Rockin'!)

So if you do the Twitter thing, I'm at http://twitter.com/gdaniels!

No comments: